What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buy Ipad 3 now or wait till Sept Keynote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the video is a cool concept that is wishful thinking in the short term, which is what we're talking about on this thread.

Redhotpoker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Kaykaykay,
Yes indeed it's just and only a concept. But when I watched it for the very first time it was telecast on Entertainment Tonight.
And their own speculation was of thee very positive nature. So, perhaps there is actually some validity to this forecast.

Let us wait and see, with all fingers and toes crossed...

I'm of a rather hopeful nature concerning this, as opposed to being a Doubting Thomas!!
Ah, but with no ammunition to defend my current strong hold position.

The video is compelling.

Chas

Sent from my new iPad 3 using iPF

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The videos are very nicely executed works of fantasy that don't appear to be based on anything Apple is working on producing anytime soon. As entertainment they're very good. As a forecast of what's realistically coming from Apple in the next few years,they don't cut it.

Last edited:

Redhotpoker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi scifan57,

Well yes, but that's only your honest opinion. And thanks for sharing your truthful thoughts.
Do you have contrary evidence, Or only your heartfelt feelings?

It's lovely to get into mortal combat too, but if you don't bring your own weapons, what will become of you in round three?
This is nothing more than idle chatter, from both and many of us, within these hallowed Forum walls. So lets get down to brass tacks, shall we?
I provided the video, what did you bring to the large conference table? Notta. So where does that leave us, being no where closer to reality than before this discussion began to being, just getting started.

I'm very open minded and willing to look forward with every opportunity to be blown away.
Unlike others who seem to be so very narrow minded, but with the awesome ability to look through the key hole with both eyes...
With all due respect, bring validity to your argument,. please?

Say ye what, good fellow?

Chas

Sent from my new iPad 3 using iPF

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
September is just around the corner. Instead of making a decision based on rumors, just wait the 2.5 weeks for apples event to go on, then you can make your decision. So my opinion, wait :]

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since is is less than a month to the September Keynote and if I was considering an iPad 3 purchase at this time I would likely wait and see If the rumours about an improved iPad 3 are true or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions