What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ios 7.0.4 kindle issues

Gazzakot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help - I have just updated to IOS 7.0.4 and decided to read one of my books from my kindle app. First it asked me to re-register which I did but then I cannot open any book and when I try an error message pops up saying 'remove the book from your device and redownload from cloud items'. What on earth does all this mean? I haven't a clue. Has anyone had the same issue and solved it? Please let me know! Gary

n4uau

iPF Novice
Reaction score
all Amazon books are kept on Amazon cloud, manage my kindle is link, so delete book from device and down at bottom of app you can switch to cloud view and click on it to download it

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It means exactly what it says, actually. The Kindle app will show which books are stored on the device and which are stored in the Cloud, meaning on Amazon's server some place. Just follow the instructions, after all, you had to do this to get the books on your device in the first place. This is asking you to repeat the process of downloading your books.

OP
G

Gazzakot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A huge thank you.... I was nervous at doing anything as the interface if different... thanks again :))))

Most reactions

Latest posts