What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BookArc for the iPad

denmiller60

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I couldn't resist. I've seen the BookArc stand for MacBook Pros, sleek upright holders to immediately dock any MacBook Pro to use at home with full size screen, keyboard. Then I saw a version for the iPad! It just came, with an insert to use w/o a case on your iPad and another insert if you have a case on your iPad. $39 Horizontal, vertical; can dock if want to while in use. I like to fall asleep watching movies on the iPad so a stand that will hold the iPad fully upright is perfect for me.
From another site I ordered a plain microfiber sleeve for the iPad ($19?) and one for my Nano to ($9?) to keep the screens nice and clean without any added bulk. Still enjoying the hand made fabric sleeve by Fabrix. I had no idea I'd get so excited with this device ... it's added a lot of spice to this old gal's life (i do love my technology). I particularly love the new 21.5" iMac i had to get for the iPad. Wow, what HD quality. Addicted to anime on Netflix. Gotta stop spending $$$ even if it IS good for the economy ;-)

Most reactions

Latest posts