What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth Music Streaming Problem

benmac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Using an ipad3 with the up do date IOS, (though must mention that this same problem was occuring under the past IOS as well, so I do NOT suspect the updated IOS to be the culprit) and when I use either one of my 2 bluetooth receivers (one is XtremeMac, the other is genric), the music that is sent from the Ipad3 (either from the ipad itself OR from a wi-fi source) fades/dims during playback. This dim occurs intermittently but on a regular basis (maybe 3-4 times in 1 minute of play) This occurs on both of my music systems - home stereo/receiver and a dock system. I have turned off ipad notifications, I have reset Ipad and I have even returned/exchanged one (Xtreme Mac) of the BT receivers, but the problem persists. I suspect that either IPAD3 does not play nice with non-apple bt receivers OR I have something wrong with the ipad.

There is absolutely no problem in pairing with either of the devices and music selection, volume control works. Distance is not a concern, I have the ipad lying next to the receiver and problem still exists. I have disabled any other BT connection (zagg keyboard) and have even deleted email accounts thinking that the flow of emails might cause the blips/dims.

Any suggestions? Apple store visit? Very much appreciate any thoughts, suggestions or direction ... be kind lol.

Most reactions

Latest posts