What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth issues on IPad Air 2

Kziegenmier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with Bluetooth? I can't pair with my Bose wireless speakers and difficulty pairing & maintaining a connection with Belkin keyboard.

OP
K

Kziegenmier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I have thanks. I've decided the keyboard issue is with the new Belkin as many more people have complained about it on Amazon. I still cannot pair with my Bose speakers so I guess I will have to take them into the Genius desk.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Go to preferences general / reset / network

The ipad will restart then try again. To pair the Bose You will have to enter any other passwords for wifi and also re pare other Bluetooth devices. Hope that helps

Administrator, iPad forums

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes I have thanks. I've decided the keyboard issue is with the new Belkin as many more people have complained about it on Amazon. I still cannot pair with my Bose speakers so I guess I will have to take them into the Genius desk.

Do your Bose speakers have a way to "reset" their connection and forget devices? My Soundlink 2 works great but there have been times when I've had to hold down the Bluetooth button for like ten seconds to fully reset it so its forgets the last device and then refreshes and finds it again. Not sure if your speakers have this but it's worth looking into.

emilidiver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only way i encounter is, delete the device, disable bluetooth and re-connect again, this happen several times until make a succefully connection. Sorry for my English, im from veracruz

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts