What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth headset

steveky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
If I pair my bt headset to my ipad2 wi-fi should I be able to hear my music and tv through the headset?
Steve

OP
S

steveky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No it isn't but it is only a bt headset used for the phone not a pair of headphones does that make a difference?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
steveky said:
No it isn't but it is only a bt headset used for the phone not a pair of headphones does that make a difference?

I'm not sure what it isn't? But headset, headphones, it should still work, quality may be an issue but you'll only know by trying.

The Archangel

OP
S

steveky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there somewhere to change from stereo to mono, is it stereo?

OP
S

steveky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've changed it to mono but the sound still comes through the iPad speakers so I guess I'll have to accept it doesn't work
Thanks anyway
Steve

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
In order to listend to audio over bluetooth that is not audio from phone calls. The bluetooth device must support A2DP. If it is not an A2DP bluetooth headset you won't be able to listen to music or video over it.

Most reactions

Latest posts