What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest annoyance with the iPad?

What are your biggest annoyances with the iPad? (4.2.1)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've tried 5 different browsers to try to apply for a job with Coca Cola industries and all 5 crash about half way thru, ended up having to use my desktop.
Safari, Perfect Browser, Puffin,istorage, tagdiskhd

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
I've tried 5 different browsers to try to apply for a job with Coca Cola industries and all 5 crash about half way thru, ended up having to use my desktop.
Safari, Perfect Browser, Puffin,istorage, tagdiskhd

Support Our Troops!!

Splashtop crashed as well?

The Chrome browser is fairly touch friendly, and much easier to use then FF, or IE.

Reaction score
The Ipad can't handle Taleo powered websites for whatever reason. I get about half way thru, the screen turns black for about 2 seconds then goes to the home screen. Many of the employers I'm searching use Taleo. I've tried closing everything else prior and it still does it. I don't know what it is but I'm not trying anymore browsers, I'll just use my ancient Windows XP desktop or Android phone. Its already annoying having my email open Safari, then I have to copy/paste into istorage to upload my resume, then Puffin to check the Flash content, and with each shutting down the other to try to prevent a crash, which ends up happening if it's Taleo.

Support Our Troops!!

Last edited:

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
The Ipad can't handle Taleo powered websites for whatever reason. I get about half way thru, the screen turns black for about 2 seconds then goes to the home screen.

I hate, hate, hate Taleo, even on a non-iPad browser. For the surprisingly large number of corporations who use it, it is one of the most user-hostile designs I've encountered online.

W33D4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why the hell doesn't apple support adobe flash player!?!?
...or flash plyers at all!?

Any solutions on that?

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another thing i find annoying about ipad is posting pictures on forums from a hosting site like flickR. It is so easy to do this from the laptop, once i tried to do from the ipad and it was disgraceful

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Sk1zb1t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the weight..altho that's my fault for skimping and gettin the ipad 1 instead of 2 haha

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sk1zb1t said:
the weight..altho that's my fault for skimping and gettin the ipad 1 instead of 2 haha

Haha, that's my Mom's biggest gripe about the iPad as well, after trying mine (which is the iPad 1), but I didn't really find it heavy when using two hands to carry it. But one-handed though...and in landscape mode, my hand ached after a while. But I didn't really mind though, because I'm used to reading a book with two hands.

But on the bright side, at least it's lighter than a laptop.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Sk1zb1t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sk1zb1t said:

Haha, that's my Mom's biggest gripe about the iPad as well, after trying mine (which is the iPad 1), but I didn't really find it heavy when using two hands to carry it. But one-handed though...and in landscape mode, my hand ached after a while. But I didn't really mind though, because I'm used to reading a book with two hands.

But on the bright side, at least it's lighter than a laptop.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Indeed! I would have to agree, much lighter than a laptop, and as that was the alternative I'm happy to say cheaper as well haha.

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
'OTHER' Glare screen/panel specifically designed and intended to piss-off owners.

Last edited:

Val70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had my iPad for over a year. My husband after complaining I take it every where with me has now bought himself one. So we now sit in bed with both our IPads so it is not hard to imagine what my complaint is. Do you think Apple have the answer?

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Val70 said:
I have had my iPad for over a year. My husband after complaining I take it every where with me has now bought himself one. So we now sit in bed with both our IPads so it is not hard to imagine what my complaint is. Do you think Apple have the answer?

Yes, they do. Here it is: : :D

slide-to-power-off-ipad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts