What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

Help! My production times have doubled -- just starting today! Did that happen to anyone else? Does it happen when you reach a certain level? Did I hit a button or accept a balloon offer that may have affected the times? It's cut my money making in half!

Update: Nevermind. Looks like I had a limited-time, special deal on quick production times with one of the coin specials I bought a couple of days ago. Now they're back to regular production times. Dang - I got spoiled with those quick production times!!

Last edited:
Help! My production times have doubled -- just starting today! Did that happen to anyone else? Does it happen when you reach a certain level? Did I hit a button or accept a balloon offer that may have affected the times? It's cut my money making in half!

Update: Nevermind. Looks like I had a limited-time, special deal on quick production times with one of the coin specials I bought a couple of days ago. Now they're back to regular production times. Dang - I got spoiled with those quick production times!!
Yeah spoiled is the word. What is your user name so we can friend each other or just look at my footer and friend me

Hello everyone. We are looking for 3 additional people to join our corporation. We had to change corps to more actively take part in contests. Since we are a new corp, we are obviously not up there in the rankings but will move up fairly quickly. Most of the corp members are regular daily players, with plenty of factories.

We need 3 more members who play actively, and also contribute towards corp events. With our current member setup, we typically focus mostly on farm and ranch events and typically are able to complete them with plenty of time to spare. With some additional help, we should be able to get gold on those quite often. Paper mill events are hit or miss.

We definitely understand that all of us have a real life outside of the game, and do not expect you to bust your back end on each event. We communicate very well amongst the group and if you need a break or are out of town just give us a heads up.

With that being said, we would like players with at least 5 fully upgraded farms and ranches so that the events can be fairly distributed amongst all the members.

If you want to join a great group of active players who like to have fun and yet try to reap as many rewards as we can, send us an invite. The corp name is Co-op Fun.

Cheers!

If I come across someone I will let u know

Finaly finished the Tower. Its doing the final upgrade now. Took 4 1/2 months for me. I also did the Port, Bridge, and Hydro plant all while doing the Tower. So now all four major quests are done.

Now what do I do? Got to plan on where to go from here and how I want to expand. Im lost!! Maybe time to join a corp. A casual corp, not too intense.

Finaly finished the Tower. Its doing the final upgrade now. Took 4 1/2 months for me. I also did the Port, Bridge, and Hydro plant all while doing the Tower. So now all four major quests are done.

Now what do I do? Got to plan on where to go from here and how I want to expand. Im lost!! Maybe time to join a corp. A casual corp, not too intense.
Well, I just friended you. Took awhile for me also and the longest was the tower.

I don't know how your town is but building up cash flow is good. I started with getting all 10 farms. And getting them upgraded it is also the cheapest. It will also get you into a better corp.. But make sure you have a few good ranches upgraded also.

Talk to showtime above, maybe he is interested. Esp if ur wanting to build up. You start to make some money when in corp plus u get a good base for support. Port helping gets u connections and money.

I built and spent coins but then the coins started coming in faster. Plus in a corp you when prizes and if your corp finishes an event in time for 1st place u get building brigades and they give u free upgrades. You still have to wait for the time to upgrade but the cash u save! Our corp usually gets the farm events.

O also if you haven't been working on acheivements... That will give you direction, cash, xp, city credits, plus getting in a corp is one of the achievments

O also if you haven't been working on acheivements... That will give you direction, cash, xp, city credits, plus getting in a corp is one of the achievments

Great thanks. appreciate it...

I am going to keep buying up land for new plants and keep ugrading the garagae and admin center. Been doing that anyways even though I didnt have to, just planning ahead for when I do start adding factories. Going to fill out some recent aquired land with Ent buildings to keep the population level up. I have enough pop now to add three or four new factories. As far as plants, I will probably start with a food plant and a dairy plant, I use these more then anything and the most profitable in the time I have. Eventualy add a 3rd ranch, saw mill, and paper plant, etc.

Been looking at other cites with simialr levels to get an idea of what to build out. Lot of variety...

Going to check out some corps. Dont want one thats overly serious since I cant dedicate 18x7 to the game, but one where most people participate when the challenge is reasonable and members dont get upset when someone has to skip a night or two or even a weekend.

Now its making the same things night after night, getting a little old! Do fill ports when I can. During the week I open mine for others to fill if they want. I dont fill my own ports during the week much, not enough time for some of the items required. Mostly for people to unload profitable items or to give smaller\new players a chance to get in.

I am going to keep buying up land for new plants and keep ugrading the garagae and admin center. Been doing that anyways even though I didnt have to, just planning ahead for when I do start adding factories. Going to fill out some recent aquired land with Ent buildings to keep the population level up. I have enough pop now to add three or four new factories. As far as plants, I will probably start with a food plant and a dairy plant, I use these more then anything and the most profitable in the time I have. Eventualy add a 3rd ranch, saw mill, and paper plant, etc.

One piece of advice I can give you is add as many farms and ranches that you can first. Ignore the electronics plant for now. It is a total waste! Once complete, I have not used it a single time, and it sits in storage. The products take way too long to produce.

My cosmetics factory, weaving factory and toy factory run all day everyday. For cosmetics, I make flowers overnight and for toy store, I make down. Then during the day, I make shampoo, shoes and plush bunnies in the cosmetics, weaving and toy factories respectively. It give me a really good profit. If you are able to, buy the pet store. That is also a very profitable factory.

Be careful when adding factories though. Right now, the happiness levels are easy to achieve. But later on, adding one more factory will require a crazy amount of extra happiness, which can take a lot of time and money to achieve.

Cheers!

Been looking at other cites with simialr levels to get an idea of what to build out. Lot of variety...

Going to check out some corps. Dont want one thats overly serious since I cant dedicate 18x7 to the game, but one where most people participate when the challenge is reasonable and members dont get upset when someone has to skip a night or two or even a weekend.

Now its making the same things night after night, getting a little old! Do fill ports when I can. During the week I open mine for others to fill if they want. I dont fill my own ports during the week much, not enough time for some of the items required. Mostly for people to unload profitable items or to give smaller\new players a chance to get in.
Yes continue with upgrade admin and garage all you can. It pays off in the long run....Also make as many drivers (i had over 200 drivers hanging out at one point) and start ur perfumers and lab techs and chemists ppl for 1 cosmetic plant total you need

9 labs
10 chemists
5 perfumers

I have 1 full plant which u really don't need top lvl cuz u never need that stuff for the port(unless u r a vip bin filler) so knock off 3 of each for the Cosmo plant

All u need is to fill the blue bins to have a full ship. Turn ur ships around faster and make more money. Once u can.

I agree with Brian's message the electronic plant is a bust.

To do personal events like the chem or refine plants to gain more points for corp I found at least 3 plants where 4 helps more get done.

I got 2 food plants so far

If u work on getting corp things done faster (ie 1st prize-the building brigade-free upgrades) it will help u personally also.

Top of the line farms and ranches maxed out. Personal events love condensed milk at 25 breads 25. Stools 50 varnish 25. Berries and cotton 160 Weird one croissants 80. I never do that one. I cannot think of others

Yes love the pet factory.

Also watch and keep your electricity up along with

I will private message u with a good site you cannot say out here

Thanks for the advice, great stuff. Well on my way now.

Are the M-Modules worth while or just something to do on the side. Built a ton of gears and lenses but havent made any S or M componets yet. Does anyone upgrade Entertainment buildings? Seems to take a lot of resources to do so. Already had the Pet shop and upgraded to the fullest level (the only faux building I bothered to upgrade). I use this all the time along with apple pies in the bakery. Makes some good $$ on the side. Have the Waffel one also, but rarely use it.

Thanks again

Thanks for the advice, great stuff. Well on my way now.

Are the M-Modules worth while or just something to do on the side. Built a ton of gears and lenses but havent made any S or M componets yet. Does anyone upgrade Entertainment buildings? Seems to take a lot of resources to do so. Already had the Pet shop and upgraded to the fullest level (the only faux building I bothered to upgrade). I use this all the time along with apple pies in the bakery. Makes some good $$ on the side. Have the Waffel one also, but rarely use it.

Thanks again

I have inserted modules into my entertainment buildings to up my population. I spend my time mostly on happiness mods. Usually S. If I ever get what I need I bump up to the M but spend time on S. Also building modules will get an achievement in loooooong run.

I use waffle less and less but in corp when I do personal butter challenge I make lots of what ever it is that uses butter.

When I get enough of what I need I might upgrade an ent building of higher rank. Lately I am storing or selling donuts and news ent and getting high end ent with happy that r bigger. I don't have room for the small stuff. So upping my dance ent etc gives me more than small time consuming coin annoying places

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back