What's new

Big Business - game discussion

I'd given up hope of setting sail with a full cargo but someone just delivered 4 lipsticks in one fell swoop! Thank you, stranger.

P.S. The lipstick is L'Oreal Color Riche, Blush Fever.

{City: Arcadia} {Player Name: Alcimedes} {Level 61} hammers please
 
I'd given up hope of setting sail with a full cargo but someone just delivered 4 lipsticks in one fell swoop! Thank you, stranger.

P.S. The lipstick is L'Oreal Color Riche, Blush Fever.

{City: Arcadia} {Player Name: Alcimedes} {Level 61} hammers please

I am hoping a stranger will fill my containers too. Can't rely on others so I will expedite the upgrade on the cosmetic factory to get lipsticks in the future.
 
What will your plan be?
You think it is easier than the hydroplant?
Should I change focus? Could use the extra electricity from the Hydroplant.

The plan keeps changing, I think I will get all my high end manufacturing up to max level and increase the warehouse. I think storing at least three high end items each will get me able to fill containers. So I think I am a week away from having that goal. After that, I going after the ET completion, then onto the bridge construction. Or maybe I will get the radio factory in the same time frame.
 
I did it!!! I've got steel details))) I've got port))

city:Ananda / name: Ananda108 / lvl 46
 
Looks like lipstick has put a halt to people trying to get 5 full ships in a row. Very smart on GI's account. They want their real money for city credits.
 
Anyone else doing the egg contest? How many do you all think is needed to place?

Yes I have no choice need those 2 silver medals so I can finally finish bridge :(.

STILL PLAYING NOT PAYING(city:mikeyville lvl62 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA)
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom