What's new

Big Business - game discussion

Hi, my wife build Port add her if you can ))

Name Monyashka city monyashkin lvl 44

city:Ananda / name: Ananda108 / lvl 46
 
Drooling in anticipation of that last elusive suitcase argggggghhhhh

STILL PLAYING NOT PAYING(city:mikeyville lvl62 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA)
 
Port question...has anyone else got an anchor when filling someone's container? I just got a bronze one.

Interesting curve. I haven't yet and have filled over 50 of them.

STILL PLAYING NOT PAYING(city:mikeyville lvl62 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA)
 
I just open up last 2 slots for scarfs to fill. I won't be able to fill this ship and with the lipstick shortage nonsense I open that up. If you got the lipsticks use it on someone who is able to fill there ship.

STILL PLAYING NOT PAYING(city:mikeyville lvl62 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA)
I made a scarf and filled one of your spots. Piece of... well, wool, I guess...
 
Port question...has anyone else got an anchor when filling someone's container? I just got a bronze one.

I've filled 83 containers for friends and never got an anchor.

{City: Arcadia} {Player Name: Alcimedes} {Level 61} hammers please
 
27/30 steel details.. Got 5 today.. 3 more.. And 4 suitcases...

city:Ananda / name: Ananda108 / lvl 46
 
I've filled 83 containers for friends and never got an anchor.

{City: Arcadia} {Player Name: Alcimedes} {Level 61} hammers please

Hmmm...I wonder what triggered it to drop...would be nice to know...I filled 19 milkshakes...could it be the amount I did?
 
I've filled 83 containers for friends and never got an anchor.

{City: Arcadia} {Player Name: Alcimedes} {Level 61} hammers please

I got an anchor when i filled the last container for a friend.
 
Hmmm...I wonder what triggered it to drop...would be nice to know...I filled 19 milkshakes...could it be the amount I did?

In GI speak, keep trying its all down to luck.

{City: Arcadia} {Player Name: Alcimedes} {Level 61} hammers please
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom