What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

makoadef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Latest winner with 572 cacao beans in 24 hours with only 4 farms. Go figure...

[ Name: Ken55 / City: FarmerLand / Level: 50-something / Goal: to spend as little of real money as possible. ]

Yeah it's messed up you figure max with no helpers would be 40 assuming you started 10 before contest started and 10 every 6 hours with 10 farms. So that leaves 532 at 8 city credits to speed up so you are looking at 4256 city credits or $295.00 Now that also assumes he stored the other 6 farms. If he only used 4 farms they would've spent 10640 city credits or $738.00. That is with current lucky 2x purchase.

city:mikeyville lvl61 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA

makoadef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey my wife should be finishing her port in a few days. She could use some friends she is lvl 45 city:annieville. Player I'd: aningla

Pdehoog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Accoording to the wiki the home sweet home achievement should be the construction of 6 standard houses. I built 6 standard houses and 6 houses but did not get the achievement. Is wiki correct?

makoadef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Accoording to the wiki the home sweet home achievement should be the construction of 6 standard houses. I built 6 standard houses and 6 houses but did not get the achievement. Is wiki correct?

There is the picture of the achievement and it is 6 houses the cheapest one. You may have to demolish and rebuild I am not sure.

Attachments

• image-678385870.jpg
    image-678385870.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 160

makoadef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys if you noticed I updated the wiki. Seawolf achievement is send 5 full ships in a row.

Mandalou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is the picture of the achievement and it is 6 houses the cheapest one. You may have to demolish and rebuild I am not sure.

Over the course of doing the zero population achievement and other times I often had the 6 house built but I only got credit for the achievement once I destroyed them all and rebuilt

jekstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That would be very much appreciated. Have no chance of filling them up myself - and seems not a lot can do them yet. Will take me close to a week before I can do it myself.

I will be about a month. Should I buy another wind farm to be able to adjust my plants around or wait for enough city credits to buy the big power plant? One twin turbine will get me to be able to buy the radio factory.

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's going to take ages.... Been on this for 10 days.... And had 18 donut shops... It's painful.

Yeah I can see that. When I got to this part I had 7 plus days to complete. To make make matters worse, my cosmo factory is in a 3day upgrade and my daily challenge requires lotion. Partial Day of work for me today. Driving into Boston.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

Most reactions

Latest posts