What's new

Big Business - game discussion

I call upon the International Brotherhood of Stevedores. The MV Arcadia will dock at a port near you in 5 hours. Requires Ore, Varnish & Shampoo. END

{City: Arcadia} {Player Name: Alcimedes} {Level 60} likes hammers - chisellers not welcome
I can deliver ore and varnish - in fact got the varnish ready for you.....
 
Hi guys, I really need some help - 4 containers with 1 radio component each. My vessel will dock in a few hours.

I have 3 Radio Components, but i dunno if i'll be awake in a couple of hours, but if you still need them in the morning i'll fill you up.
 
I have 3 Radio Components, but i dunno if i'll be awake in a couple of hours, but if you still need them in the morning i'll fill you up.

That would be very much appreciated. Have no chance of filling them up myself - and seems not a lot can do them yet. Will take me close to a week before I can do it myself.
 
I visited your city and get this. Who complained about Kêl?

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

Oh maybe that's why it's not working how it should be... I shall wait untill I get a reply from support
 
Rats, another 13 try's and nada

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

It's going to take ages.... Been on this for 10 days.... And had 18 donut shops... It's painful.
 
Looks like I'm gonna be putting shoes up when me ship comes no weaving factory.

city:mikeyville lvl61 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA
 
Latest winner with 572 cacao beans in 24 hours with only 4 farms. Go figure...

[ Name: Ken55 / City: FarmerLand / Level: 50-something / Goal: to spend as little of real money as possible. ]
 
I have - when done with my shirts in around 7 hours, I will make you some shoes.

I will be sleeping when my ship comes in so will be puting shoes up in about 8-9 hours from now. Thanks

city:mikeyville lvl61 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom