What's new

Big Business - game discussion

Looks like the server is down again. I made 24 and came in 48th. I thought that would of placed better. I calculated 80 max without buying city credits. 274 is simply rediculous.
 
Looks like the server is down again. I made 24 and came in 48th. I thought that would of placed better. I calculated 80 max without buying city credits. 274 is simply rediculous.

Maybe they had 300 credits just sitting there waiting to be used. Doesn't seem worth it for a 2 hour contest.
 
Not only is it stupid to do this on A Wednesday but added to the fact their servers are being screwy...
 
How can we possibly compete when the server is down. It's definitely with there server because all other Internet functions on my iPad work fine.

city name: normal town. name: nickeli
 
What's the contest after wool? Mine isn't showing yet.

:-) City: MegVille Player: MegFree1013 Level: 31 Need: Trowels From: Chicago, Illinois :-)
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom