What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Better Theme better app?

Agamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Hello Everyone'
I'm an app developer and just released a FREE slot machine with the U.S. military as the theme.
I wanted to put out something different than the tired old standard Vegas slot or Egyptian themes.
With this app I could pay tribute to our "Fighting Forces" and give the users a fresh new theme. I used high quality graphics of all 5 branches of the U.S. Military. If it gets good reviews and ratings I will put out more. Check it out and let me know if you like
or have any ideas to make it better! itunes.apple.com/us/app/fighting-forces-themed-slot/id844154300?mt=8

Thanks,Agamer[/FONT]

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
While we welcome the announcement of your new game, announcements should be posted in the correct forum. I've moved this thread to the iPad Games Forum where it will receive more attention.

mambonumber6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
good work man, and really like the idea behind it.
supporting the troops is always a good thing - maybe they can enjoy your game while on duty.

OP
A

Agamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not a good business idea to limit your app to basically one country, But the app was intended for the troops and their friends and families. The problem is getting it to them.

Most reactions