What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[beta app] Got SMS on android phone? Read and reply it on iPad

stevenwireless

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, our aMessage is in closed beta now. If you use iPhone and iPad, iMessage is awesome. When you get message on iPhone,you can also read it on iPad.

aMessage is for those who use android phone and an iPad. When a new TEXT arrive on your android, your iPad get a notification so you can read and reply on iPad. It's much easier to read and reply texts on iPad's big screen and when you forget to bring your android phone, you won't miss any SMS on your iPad.

aMessage will sell for $4.99 when it officially launches, but it's free for beta testers. If you want to join, please PM me. Tell me your iPad and android phone model. I will send you download link and redeem code.

Last edited:

blz85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot yet send pm. I have a galaxy s3 and iPad4

Nikhil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah I don't think we are supposed to talk about beta apps are we?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nikhil said:
Ah I don't think we are supposed to talk about beta apps are we?

If the app developer himself wants to make beta versions of his app available for testing and review, there's nothing wrong in that.

aamm06

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apparently I cannot send you a PM....

Hey, I have been looking for exactly what you are developing!! I am using a Galaxy Note 2 and an Ipad Mini, I was wondering if I could get in on this beta? I am happy to do any kind of bug reporting or testing you need done.

Thanks,
Andrew Amm

Most reactions