What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

! Price Drop & New version ! Voice To Apps 4 iPad SMS, Email, Facebook&Twitter

simoa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I come to present an application that I hope will make you happy and you free up the keyboard

VoiceToApps for iPhone / iPad SMS, Email, Facebook and Twitter powered by a powerful speech recognition engine. It is very complete and I will offer for only 1$ with a recent price drop.

Voice To Apps dictation converts voice into text perfectly that you could use later by Email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter or simply copy it in other apps (Doc2Go, Pages etc.).

Voice To Apps dictation is based on a powerful processing engine and rendering of the voice in addition to its sleek design and the very many features. dictation [/ b] to manage 22 languages??:
(French, English us English, fr, German, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin, Russian, etc ...)

You can get it at brothersapps dot com
Thank you all

I hope you enjoy the app.

Most reactions

Latest posts