What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone ever use an Android tablet?

Contra

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadjunkies.net
On my android tablet I used a program called tablet talk it allows me to Bluetooth my SMS text messages from my tablet to my phone and vice versa then it sends out the messages through my phone, so no matter where I use my phone whether it be in Wi-Fi or not it sends it through my data plan which has unlimited text messaging but Apple iOS does not have anything like it the closest thing I found I have been using but it has a delay and it doesn't show message is that you would actually type in to your phone to display those messages on the iPad only typed in from the iPad it will display them on the phone it works a little sluggish but it's not bad Does anyone have any other suggestions of a different app like tablet talk

By the way the app I am using is called Amessage

Sent from my iPad mini using iPF

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. I use it because it has an app that won't run on Apple's iDevices. (It's a remote control app that lets me fly and program my particular model of hexacopter drone)... I got the Android device out of necessity. I much prefer the look and feel of my iPad Air.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I could not understand if this is about an app on android or if its a threa about anyone who used android tablets. Lol.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have used a galaxy tab at work. We have to test a light client version of our software on all mobile devices. It's not a bad product but IMO the iPad is a smoother device overall and I do prefer it. The screen on the galaxy tab is excellent and there are some features I do like. Overall though, the iPad is the tablet for me.

Most reactions

Latest posts