What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best way to use Facebook on ipad?

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@mikeos, keep in mind that this is not the official release so who knows what the FB team will include when it officially comes out... I'm just curious as of to how long that will be as we keep hearing 'soon'.

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wookiee2cu said:
@mikeos, keep in mind that this is not the official release so who knows what the FB team will include when it officially comes out... I'm just curious as of to how long that will be as we keep hearing 'soon'.

They might be waiting until OS 5 is out before they release it, seems the only explanation why they have not released it yet, it is obviously ready to be released.

snowboarder8985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
They are working on it. Hackers recently discovered that the iPad version of the FaceBook app is actually embedded in the iPhone version. For a little while it was possible to activate it, then FaceBook started blocking it. I'm guessing the don't think it's ready yet.

@OP MyPad and Friendly are the two most popular Facebook apps at this time. Each offer slightly different features, and both have free versions; so give them try and see which you like.

FullForce from Cydia opened up the iPad version of Facebook app, but was impossible to log in to.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Jbembenek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a little puzzled about these discussions. I have the Facebook app for iPhone and the my pad app for iPad and both have the chat feature. Although I don't use fb that much, these apps appear to have it all.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Oasis_top

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like to play facebook on atomic web more than MyPad, Because when I want to see my friend's pic on MyPad who are more picture in his album. It take a lot time to see.
-_-" So I waiting about Facebook official App to.

OP
mikeytaylor

mikeytaylor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have used most of the Facebook apps now, friendly is by far the best one IMO, hardly ever crashes and has a awesome layout!

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mikeytaylor said:
I have used most of the Facebook apps now, friendly is by far the best one IMO, hardly ever crashes and has a awesome layout!

Have you tried Mypad since the new upgrade? Way, way better then Friendly ever was. The new slide show picture viewer adds a very professional touch to viewing photos.

Most reactions

Latest posts