What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook Chat in Browser Issues, Anyone Else?

Twism86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
gardenstatetrout.com
Instead of an app i prefer to use facebook in my browser (safari). You can use chat by going to this link once your signed in to the normal page Login | Facebook

It works great and better then any app, until it stopped working for me. I also tried it in other lite browsers with the same result so its probably not just safari.

Now it doesnt load your friend list on the left. Does anyone else use this and have th same problem? It works on my PC but not the iPad anymore. :mad: Maybe some can try just too see.

Pully

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Friends list also won't load for me. Been looking for a solution to this as well.

Pully

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The reviews for friendly plus say the latest update has ruined it. I use the free version and enjoy using it so far.

OP
Twism86

Twism86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
gardenstatetrout.com
Dont you love it when update do that. I bought it since it was only 0.99

Anyone else have any luck with fb in the browser. Im only annoyed because i got an ipad for fb chat purposes and now im back to having my laptop on my again.

Most reactions