What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best video conversion

fva432010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!!

Which is the best video conversion software to transfer a DVD to the iPad? Which are the settings you are using to get the best quality image and sound to play in the iPad with out problems?
Thanks.:confused:

billb1950

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I use handbrake, which I downloaded for free on the Internet. For output settings, just select mp4 file format for "iPad" and your DVD output will work just fine on the iPad. Hope this helps, Bill

treker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Video Conversion

On Windows PC I use MakeMKV which decrypts and makes one file out of dozens of dvd vob files. This is handy especially for TV dvds with multiple episodes. Then I use Softonic Format Factory to convert the MKV file to ipad format. Very simple...it has the ipad video as a default setting. Both programs are free and work well.

Most reactions

Latest posts