What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best stylus pen for ipad 2?

joeswife5807

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im looking for a good quality stylus pen that wont break the bank. Im more concerned with functionality than appearance. Good quality brand name, durable. Im only using it for your basic everyday tasks and note writing. Are there any available with a carrying case/pouch?

torpid1987

iPF Noob
Reaction score
joeswife5807 said:
Im looking for a good quality stylus pen that wont break the bank. Im more concerned with functionality than appearance. Good quality brand name, durable. Im only using it for your basic everyday tasks and note writing. Are there any available with a carrying case/pouch?

I recently purchased a Targus for$14.99 and a Wacom bamboo for $29.99. They both allow a smooth text and handwriting experience. After using both I have to say I did not recognize a huge difference.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Hi there-as you await other responses to your question, I wanted to share another thread that one of our members started a while back.

Check it out and see if you can get additional ideas for your stylus. :eek:

See here: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-acce...lus-ultra-fine-point-write-like-real-pen.html

gulfportgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Targus stylus which I bought brand new in the box through ebay for less than $15 - the new Targus stylus is a bit longer than the original one and I like the length and the feel of it.:)

ipaddeveloper888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im using a tarsus as well. ~15 at wall mart. I do drawings and also handwriting and everything works pretty well. Ive had it for 6 months and used it pretty heavily. The rubber tip is in great condition with no sign of wearing off. The breaking/wearing of the rubber seems to be the issue with the cheaper styluses.

Most reactions

Latest posts