What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best qualities for Agenda

adriangg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am attempting to get the best, regardless of the price. However, I am also very interested not only in knowing the agenda apps you recommend but also in what qualities you find the most important in the app.

I plan to invest a significant amount of time to find the best app. I want something that is "smart". Something that I can adjust the settings to notify me if it was finished, if it wasn't finished, and if it wasn't finished to send an email or notice to someone, have the ability to print my week.
Things of this nature is what I am looking for.

I understand that what I am looking for is a complex and smart app that may require some time to find. But do know that I do plan on research aside reading all your inputs.

Thank you all!

OP
A

adriangg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently looked into the Extreme Agenda and Pocket Informant HD and looks good. Any other recommendations or preferences?

Last edited:

pkp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm loving informant both on my phone and pad.
Can't recommend it enough.

Most reactions

Latest posts