What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Timezone change in edit mode

Alanfujii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've searched or this issue and it seems people have a variation of my problem but not exactly.
Problem: I have a agenda item set for a certain time. In the general calendar view it's correct but when I want to edit it, it show up with time adjusted for GMT (I'm in the Pacific time zone) this is not an issue with an incorrect timezone setting. I have the correct timezone. The strange thing is not all of my agenda items have this problem so I did some experimenting and have come up with this. Only when I setup the item on my iphone/ipad and go to the other device do I find this problem. So to be clear on what I am seeing, let's say I setup an agenda item on my iphone and set the time. On my iphone I can click the item and everything is correct but when I look at the item on my ipad, the item is correct but when I try to edit it, it shows the time adjust to GMT. The same scenario happens when I try the ipad to iPhone. Any clues on how to correct this

Most reactions

Latest posts