What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best office Suite?

Aquaticz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried a few but use Quick Office HD
However in my field .pdf rules
PDF EXPERT - does the trick. I use it with Dropbox and PDF SPLICER as well as scanner pro. I work in construction and I used to spend way to much time in an office trailer. Now I can do it all from the field and be a lot more productive.
It is so sweet to be able to make your own templates and use the diction function

One issue I have with Quick Office is that you lose pull down tabs once it is in the program... A big downside for heavy excel users

I also just started using nebulous notes...... Even a better diction function

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

coolstuffs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried CloudOn and OnLiveDesktop. But I prefer the later. I can enter/edit mathematical expressions in word and run/edit powerpoint slideshow with audio/video and macro. It is because it has Office 2010 Suite excluding OneNote and Publisher. I can also read pdf files using Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Most reactions

Latest posts