What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best IO app for pic, songs, txt and or movies?

ronjon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi to everyone from a 20 year UNIX ADMINISTRATOR. I was wanting and planning to retire early and by being "cheap" I made it. However I almost have been retired long enough to set my home network up as my Job network. My son is in networking and I always wondered where he got the urge. I or Mon never steered him in a computer direction.
If you have any UNIX "vi" questions just post my way; I like those really fast editors :). No really I'm having fun with the new modern editors.

My questions for anyone;
What is the best I/O App to transfer multimedia etc to and from my my ipad to my home network fileserver or a desktop computer or projector?

I've heard there is an app that will let me view 'flash' files on my IPad. Can anyone point me to it?

Many thanks, Ron

msny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Interesting, 20 year IT vet, IBM & PC programmer myself.
Three years until retirement here. Strange bedfellows that
makes us...:p

But i have the same question about flash, and ya, I'm a newbie
iPad2 user, that knows about 2 cents of what I'm doing...:D

Most reactions

Latest posts