What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best app you've gotten?

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My best / most used app is Office2 HD. I have all of my active files / date on the cloud in my mobile me account. Very cool to access and make changes, etc. No syncing at all.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I dropped the buck for Atomic browser - works very well. 2 problems though:
1. I can't open up my banks website (Wells Fargo) as the browser is unsupported - Safari is.
2. I can't even reply to a post in THIS forum - it gives me a greed out box. I'm typing this on my iPad in Safari. Too bad - I hope they fix some of this.

Takenover83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@DavidNM. I currently do not have my iPad. I sold it and am waiting on my 3G to arrive in a few days. But make sure you are logged in of course, and if that does not work, try changing the ID of the browser. I never had any problems with any of my sites, including this one.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@DavidNM. I currently do not have my iPad. I sold it and am waiting on my 3G to arrive in a few days. But make sure you are logged in of course, and if that does not work, try changing the ID of the browser. I never had any problems with any of my sites, including this one.

How do you change the ID of the browser?

Ron_L

iPF Noob
Reaction score

How do you change the ID of the browser?

You have to have the full version and then go into the setting page and look for Identify Browser As and then select one of the different browsers listed.

I am also have the problem posting here and on another forum that uses the Vbulletin software. I am logged in on both and have tried setting Atomic to Safari, IE6, IE7 and Firefox with the same result on both forums. I just sent the Atomic Browser folks an e-mail about this.

Takenover83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm, maybe something has changed either in Atomic or Vbullentin sense I got rid of my WIFI iPad. I know it used to work just fine. The Atomic guys seem pretty good about fixing bugs though. So maybe just a minor setback.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was using Tapatalk to view the forums, when I read this. So loaded up Atomic to try replying, and am posting this from Atomic, full version, with no problem.

My only complaint with it is that I wish the controls on the bottom were at the top.

Last edited:

Takenover83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea, I thought the same. But then I kinda got used to it and now it just feels natural. I used to complain about the lack of a bookmark bar in the old version. But then they changed the way the bookmarks are viewed and I like it, now that it does not take you away from the page you are viewing.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol. I just bought ifishpond tonight after having the trial version for the past week.

Ron_L

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was using Tapatalk to view the forums, when I read this. So loaded up Atomic to try replying, and am posting this from Atomic, full version, with no problem.

My only complaint with it is that I wish the controls on the bottom were at the top.

Hmmm... I just tried a third VBulletin forum and no luck.

How do you have Atomic set up cherhall?

Most reactions

Latest posts