What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best app for taking HDR Photos?

nralgnam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have only looked at TRUE HDR. Looks like you can only use two photos to make the HDR pic. Anyone with experience w HDR photo apps?

*To clarify. I'm going to take pics with seperate camera and then transfer them to the iPad and make them into HDRs

Last edited:

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's an app called 'pro HDR' which takes the double picture that's required for proper HDR photography. However, there are a tonne of apps that you can use to make HDR-like pictures. I use Snapseed as the interface is very user-friendly, and I combine the pics with PS Touch, adjusting settings as I go.

OP
N

nralgnam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, cool. What i'm looking for I guess is the possibility to combine a couple of pics ive taken and make 'em into one. Have heard of snapseed before so I'll check it out

Most reactions

Latest posts