What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Anti-fingerprint Screen Protector?

tackyjan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All!!

I just got an ipad2 and I was wondering, what is the best screen protector that prevents fingerprints (if there is such a thing :) ).

Thanks!;)

Utycez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tackyjan said:
Hi All!!

I just got an ipad2 and I was wondering, what is the best screen protector that prevents fingerprints (if there is such a thing :) ).

Thanks!;)

Yes there is a rubber tipped pen that you can buy at Best Buy, you do not have to use your finger. I have found it very good.

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
everytime i get a new screen protector, it attracts a lot of finger prints but after a while they dont appear as much

ipaddeveloper888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a targus stylus. But of course you should wash your hands and not be eating food anyway when using your iPad or any computing equipment!

angie95

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the Invisible Shield by Zagg. no fingerprints, smudges etc. I bought it at Target. It is fabulous!

Hi All!!

Thanks!;)

HowBoutThemPack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are some good ones out there to prevent fingerprints, but I've finally given up on screen protectors because they get to be expensive! I can finally cope with smudges because I only notice them when my screen is black.

Sent from my jailbroken iPad2 using iPF

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the best one ever on my iPhone- "iFrogz Anti-glare and Anti-fingerprint". It's a Matt finish and feels really good to touch. I'm gutted they don't make one (that I've found) for the iPad. If you find it, let me know!

ddesjarl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if you've already made your decision but I use this great microfiber cleaning cloth called a Toddy Cloth. (toddygear.com) It cleans the fingerprints off my iPad without using water and it looks really nice. I hope you find something you like!

Most reactions

Latest posts