What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barry Gets a Robot Dog Friend in Jetpack Joyride Update

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

Halfbrick’s Jetpack Joyride is probably the iOS game that I play more than any other, mainly because it’s just so much fun, and so addictive. With games such as Jetpack Joyride and Fruit Ninja, Australia’s Halfbrick proves time and again that it knows how to make games that are just perfect for mobile devices, by working with the constraints of the touchscreen so that interacting with the game is easy as pie, and doesn’t have you yearning for a physical joypad. Halfbrick games also have great humour, even down to the funny comments when the game is loading, and the game trailers (see above!). It actually reminds me of the same sort of charm that Nintendo games have. So, with all that said, it’s good news today for all Jetpack Joyride fans, with a brand new update hitting the App Store, which includes a new doggy robot companion for the irascible Mr. Barry Steakfries, Esq. Here’s a complete list of all the goodies included in the update, courtesy of Halfbrick:

Gadgets
• Flash: Barry's longtime pal, Flash helps you collect coins and more.
• Dezapinator: Zappers are prone to failure and sometimes fizzle out.
• Turbo Boost: A crazy flying contraption that drops boost rings, flinging you forwards in a destructive explosion.

Shop Items
• DJ Headphones: Slip on these bad boys and turn the volume up high.

Click here to download the free game: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jetpack-joyride/id457446957?mt=8

Source: Halfbrick Games

Last edited by a moderator:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh wow---just because this Video is so gosh darn cute with all those Dogw--I think that the Staff needs to get this game!!

Flash is very cool! Thanks for sharing, Maura! :)

OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Oh wow---just because this Video is so gosh darn cute with all those Dogw--I think that the Staff needs to get this game!!

Flash is very cool! Thanks for sharing, Maura! :)

You're welcome! Love this game, but it is far too addictive!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You have it?

So need to get it now!! Hey Maura--I like your banner in your sign line--very nice!

OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
You have it?

So need to get it now!! Hey Maura--I like your banner in your sign line--very nice!

Yes I've got it, I'm a big fan of Halfbrick's games!

Most reactions