What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Halfbrick Games Are Free For 24 Hours, Including Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Some of my favourite iOS games hail from Australian developers Halfbrick, in particular Jetpack Joyride, Monster Dash and Age of Zombies, featuring the legendary hero, Barry Steakfries, as well as the incredibly successful Fruit Ninja. Now, for one day only, Halfbrick has decided to give away all, yes all, of its iOS games for free, making this the first time ever that Fruit Ninja, in particular, has been available for free. The giveaway lasts until 6 a.m. GMT on Tuesday, December 17, and is worldwide. It includes not just the iPhone games but also the HD iPad versions. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
“This is by far the biggest sale we’ve ever had,†said Phil Larsen, Chief Marketing Officer at Halfbrick. “Over the past three years we’ve given everything we have to make our games the best, and were rewarded a million times over with love and support from our fans. Now it’s time to give something back, kick some ass and start 2013 with more momentum than ever. Have a blast playing Halfbrick’s finest!â€
What he says![FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Click here to see all the free games from Halfbrick:[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/halfbrick-studios/id356994313[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Source: Halfbrick Games[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maura said:
YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzxi8nid9BQ&feature=share&list=PL4393311A0C6701F5

Some of my favourite iOS games hail from Australian developers Halfbrick, in particular Jetpack Joyride, Monster Dash and Age of Zombies, featuring the legendary hero, Barry Steakfries, as well as the incredibly successful Fruit Ninja. Now, for one day only, Halfbrick has decided to give away all, yes all, of its iOS games for free, making this the first time ever that Fruit Ninja, in particular, has been available for free. The giveaway lasts until 6 a.m. GMT on Tuesday, December 17, and is worldwide. It includes not just the iPhone games but also the HD iPad versions.

What he says!

Click here to see all the free games from Halfbrick: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/halfbrick-studios/id356994313

Source: Halfbrick Games

I get this

Attachments

• image-2069749939.jpg
    image-2069749939.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 322

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is it over yet because minutes ago i tried to download fruit ninja hd it still asking for a dollar

Most reactions

Latest posts