What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

backordered ipad2 eco-vue case from Macmall

KarlaMonique

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered an eco-vue ipad 2 case from Macmall on March 19th and it still hasn't shipped yet. Evertime I call they keep telling me a different date in which the products will arrive to their warehouse from Marware. I love my ipad 2 but I'm getting very impatient waiting so long for a case. I am glad that I am not waiting for an ipad 2 so maybe I shouldn't be complaining too much.

Sent from my ADR6300 using iPad Forums

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go ahead and complain, Karla! No worries. Did they tell you why things keep changing? If you call again, ask to speak to a supervisor.

ColtsSN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the Marware MicroShell Folio Slim Case from MacMall on 3/24 and it still hasn't shipped. They sent me this cryptic email:

"The estimated delivery will be 04/06/11.
You will receive this after 3-5 days after the estimated delivery date."

I'm guessing English may not be their first language.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ColtsSN said:
I ordered the Marware MicroShell Folio Slim Case from MacMall on 3/24 and it still hasn't shipped. They sent me this cryptic email:

"The estimated delivery will be 04/06/11.
You will receive this after 3-5 days after the estimated delivery date."

I'm guessing English may not be their first language.

Hmmm...yeah. I hope you get it soon. I'm really interested in this shell and would like to read some thoughts from anyone who has it already.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions