What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back protection with smart cover

tiffy83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
j joy j said:
I love the Incipio SmartFeather, works great with the Apple Smart Cover and doesn't add any bulky feel to your iPad at all, nice color choices too.

Do these work on the new iPad?

DanBarraclough04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't recommend the Belkin Snap Shield more! It's great and sounds like it would fulfil all your wants for an iPad case. Here's some pics on mine (3rd Gen):

Attachments

• image-3767084613.jpg
    image-3767084613.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 399
  • image-1347695248.jpg
    image-1347695248.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 459
  • image-4153289226.jpg
    image-4153289226.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 350

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't really like smart covers there expensive and I can get a better case for cheaper

JmWorld

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DSC_0023_zpsa4641bc4.jpgDSC_0011_zps4b183b63.jpgDSC_0015_zps4f4b218e.jpg
I did this for my wife. I also bought from stickerboy. I put the 3m film on her Nuud case and our daughter"s iPad.

The nuud case was simple to install but the ipad without the case needed some heating on the four corners. I ordered both, front and back, and also saved 5% using "LIFEPROOF" as the discount code.
The screen bezel helps so there are no fingerprints cause sometimes you'll see some fingerprints. Btw,the screen bezel is right over the screen protection i bought from best buy. I didn't want to rely on just the skin bezel because it still doesn't prevent scratches. Anything for my ladies:)

JmWorld

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Btw, nuud case, too expensive. Dunked it in for 3 seconds and then i freaked, realizing why would we put it underwater in the first place? But my wife uses it when she's in the bath tub watching movies.

In other words, don't purposely submerge the Nuud case under/in water.

Water accidentally got in, you've wasted 150 on the nuud case, wasted an iPad, and would have to purchase a new one.

thanks for listening

Last edited:

tomohuma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.asoftmall.com
I don't think you can put another case on the back of ipad when you put smart case on, what about get a screen protector of ipad to print on it?

Squirrel71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't recommend the Belkin Snap Shield more! It's great and sounds like it would fulfil all your wants for an iPad case. Here's some pics on mine (3rd Gen):
This is what I have and I like it. It's hard to go back to some of the bulkier cases after a setup like this.

oleyellabuck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've tried the Incipio Smart Feather and the Caudabe Shell. Both work really well, but my god the Incipio hurt my wallet. These are just pieces of plastic for crying out loud. Anyway, I like them both. Usually have the Caudabe on the most because it's a little bit lighter and I got it in frost.

j joy j

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Another good back protector is the iSkin Solo Smart. I was using the Incipio but changed to this one as it has a cover/protector for the charging port and ear plug hole. I have a tendency to be around dirt and dust at times when around the horse arena. Doesn't add much bulk at all and nice to the touch. They run specials every one in a while so I was able to pick it from them for half price :)

Most reactions

Latest posts