What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Automatic iCloud Upgrade/Change

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Looks like Apple is rolling out the iCloud plan changes. As a part of that they are offering some slightly better deals for people who currently have paid iCloud accounts.

The new accounts are all monthly, but I received a yearly plan at a slight (89 cent) discount: $10.99 a year instead of $.99 a month.

I could buy a song for that. :D

screenshot.png

Yes, that is slightly less space than my old plan, but at almost a quarter of the cost. Since I'm only using a bit over 5 GB, it's not an issue. If it does become an issue, I could get 200 GB for only eight dollars more a year than I was paying for the 25 GB.

new plans:

.99 /mo for 20 GB
3.99 /mo for 200 GB
10.99 /mo for 500 GB
19.99 /mo for 1 TB

There are cheaper cloud storage plans, but iCloud does (or will do) quite a bit more than just store your files, and it has the potential to work more closely with third party apps. We'll have to wait and see if people decide it's worth the money.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks twerppoet for this...I've been contemplating buying more icloud space too, but was waiting to see about the new costs.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I bought an Acer tablet/notebook for storage! Someone made a mistake and I didn't get charged for it!:cool: That's the kind of storage I need!
:D

Most reactions

Latest posts