What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

audio visuals

daveat22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I make audio visuals using Pictures to Exe which I can play on my Mac as an app. Can I download this onto my new iPad which comes tomorrow in a nice green van with John Lewis on the side?

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not answering your Q, but did your iPad arrive today in that nice van?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
D

daveat22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes arrived today, but by courier not a nice John Lewis van. So been playing with my new iPad, which is brilliant, only draw back is that I sent for a cheap camera connection kit from Amazon which is rubbish and the iPad would not recognize it so I can not load my photos. As I am a photographer who wants the iPad to show off my goods I am frustrated. Very surprised that I can not load my photos direct from my Mac to the iPad, something wrong here. Am I missing something?

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
daveat22 said:
yes arrived today, but by courier not a nice John Lewis van. So been playing with my new iPad, which is brilliant, only draw back is that I sent for a cheap camera connection kit from Amazon which is rubbish and the iPad would not recognize it so I can not load my photos. As I am a photographer who wants the iPad to show off my goods I am frustrated. Very surprised that I can not load my photos direct from my Mac to the iPad, something wrong here. Am I missing something?

Great!

You can sync your photos through iTunes from memory and also using iCloud. I think there are a number of methods and you should do a search of this site.

You'll enjoy your iPad, in fact I predict you won't be able to put it down:)

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can also try an app called PhotoMgrPro. These apps are as cheap as chips and often extremely good. I've not played with this app yet, though I have paid and downloaded and on a quick look there is a menu option to transfer with the wifi sign.

OP
D

daveat22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for that I will try it, I had already hunted for how to transfer photos and the only way i could find was using the camera connection kit. I have had another look in my Mac but can find no route between my folders and either itunes or the iPad. Does this app access my folders on my Mac?

OP
D

daveat22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
King Hal

Mastered it, easy when you know how, I now have a limited number of photos in one folder called iPad, so presumably I can keep adding to that to expand its size?

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I remember (prior to getting my camera connection kit) mine was called "favourites". I also have the Apple iPhoto app and Snapseed as they do slightly different jobs. Lots and lots to play with.

For document management I recommend Goodreader btw.

This tablet is genuinely a game changer.

Most reactions

Latest posts