What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Atomic Web Browser

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi

For all you Atomic fans out there, there is a new update today, loaded with goodies.

Huge update released. Features include:
✔ Download Manager
- Send file to Dropbox
- Open in external applications like iBooks and Good Reader
- Transfer file using iTunes document sharing [requires IOS 3.2+]
- Send file to Email (15mb limit)
✔ Airprint [requires IOS4.2]
✔ Improved save webpage to save the file as a webarchive which contains all images and css.
- Webpages saved in previous versions will be transferred in an HTML format without images.
✔ Updated graphics
- The full screen button color can be changed in settings->color themes
✔ International Domain Name Support.
- Displaying international characters is turned off by default. Goto settings and enable Display IDN.
✔ Added option to always perform a specific task when opening a new tabs. Tasks include
- Launch bookmarks
- Display the URL keypad
- Load homepage in new tab
- Load a blank tab
✔ HTTP authentication passwords can now be saved and autofilled
✔ Delete history options
- Delete history for a day
- Delete specific history item
- to delete an item press the edit button on the top right of the history folder then click delete next to the item or folder to delete it.
✔ Changed the way low memory warnings are presented to make them less annoying.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Downloaded update this morning...like the improvements but still crashes intermittenly though.

Lavenderlady*w*iPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hung up in the middle of downloading update and can't get it to finish. turned my iPad all the way off then on and the app was gone completely. App store showed update available still so tried, it reappeared, but is stuck at what looks like almost complete and won't finish. What's up with that?

OP
b00bie

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Had no trouble with the update this morning, came across fine, love the new stuff.

MikeV99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is it possible to import bookmarks from Safari? I tried to import them from the server after uploading from my PC but received an error message about a problem with the server.

Thanks

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to import bookmarks from Safari? I tried to import them from the server after uploading from my PC but received an error message about a problem with the server.

Thanks

Great question, i want to do the same thing!

Most reactions

Latest posts