What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AT&T 3g purchase for iPad

duffer2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Before I relate my experience with AT&T I first would like to know whether anybody has had a problem in canceling the monthly 3g purchase. :confused:

Thanks....duffer2

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You buy one month service at a time, which is automatically renewed. All you do is inform AT&T of your desire to stop.

OP
D

duffer2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The AT&T problem

I had purchased a one month 3G 250 mb service on 5/11/10 @ 9:45 am, the end date being 6/10/10.
AT&T send an e-mail message on 6/9/10 stating I had 14 hours remaining until the end of my contract. I replied via my iPad at 7:17 pm on the 9th to cancel.
I received a reply stating that the cancelation was acknowledged shortly thereafter. The next morning I received another e-mail message thanking me for renewing and that my credit card was charged $14.99. I thought that was unfair and was told by a representative of AT&T that I should have canceled 7 days before the end of the contract. Bottom line, be aware.....duffer2 :(

STEVEMS2305

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dispute the charge with the credit card company. There is a process for that.

I have 3G but i don't plan to cancel and I am unaware of a 7 day cancel notice?

Most reactions

Latest posts