What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you Viewing this on your iPad?

Are you on ipadforums.net via your iPad?

• Total voters

DaWeav

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm actually subscribing via ipadforums RSS feed with Google Reader to view new threads. When I see a good topic, I then jump to the forums and respond or just subscribe via thread tools to the thread to get notifications of new posts. So, I can use my desktop with Google Reader, or River of News on the iPad. River of News pulls my Google Reader feeds, and has a built in browser feature which makes it easy to post and subscribe to threads. I decided on River of News for my iPad RSS reader over all the others available because it's what I like, but there are plenty of other RSS readers for the iPad. Also, using RSS feeds is much more lightweight on bandwidth when I'm using my Android 3g WiFi tether with my iPad. Not to mention that all of the email notifications to the threads I subscribe to are text based. Keeps participation in forums nice and bandwidth light!

Bogy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am viewing this on my iPad, but I am using Atomic Web, not Safari.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm here with the iPad, but using Atomic Browser. Ever so much easier to see a topic I like and click to open the tab in bakground. That way, I just read all at once (versus Safari's open/close, open/close, op......)

Marilyn

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I almost entirely web surf in the iPad, even while using my desktop...like now actually.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive basically converted to 100% of using my ipad. I cant go back to slow desktop. Dont have the patience for it. Especially since its a lil outdated now, like 2002 or somethin..lol. I dont prefer to use Safari but i use it alot. My other favs. Are Aromic browser and Full web browser. Both are excellent and let u view fullscreen. The only drawbck to safari really.

Most reactions

Latest posts