What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you OCD like me? I have the perfect protection/case list for you!

Xpolarbearx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm very OCD about keeping my apple products clean, shiny, and protected so I figured I would share with everyone what products I've been using for my iPad.

1) Best Skins Ever Total Body Skin ~$20 - tricky to put on but if you take your time and read the directions your iPad will come out looking shiny & protected from scratches! Great customer service too! I have BSE skins on all my apple gadgets.

Cell Phone Skins & Protective Covers - iPhone Skins, Blackberry Skins, iPod Skins, Apple Laptop Skins - Best Skins Ever

2) HP NF869AA Mini Notebook Sleeve ~ $11 - I've searched everywhere for the perfect iPad sleeve and this is what I found in terms of price & quality. It actually fits the iPad perfectly and looks/feels well made. Don't pay extra just because its "made for iPad"!

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/HP-NF869AA-Mini-Notebook-Sleeve/dp/B001R5FRMI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1273098620&sr=8-1-spell]Amazon.com: HP NF869AA Mini Notebook Sleeve: Electronics[/ame]

3) iPad Textured Silicone Skin Case Clear ~ $10 after coupon (ipadcover7) - I haven't gotten this yet but I ordered it just to have extra shock protection as well as grip while holding the iPad. I've order silicone cases from this place before and the quality is good for the price.

iPad Case, Textured Silicone Skin Case Clear

Hope this list helps you guys!

rowan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
rowan.us
It's hard to tell if you've used all these and are recommending them as your top choices of the ones you've actually tried or that they're the result of your online research and they look good. Best Skins seems like you've used it but have you used the others as well?

OP
X

Xpolarbearx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the skin and the sleeve, waiting to get the silicone case. I've used BSE skins since 2007 and their products and customer service are great. The hp mini sleeve fits the iPad perfectly and you can't beat the price. I'll take pics of everything once I get the silicone case

ayerbusiness

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw the iPad case from Vaja and it is really beautiful but also, expensive. I would choose the product that is affordable and yet, gives good quality for our iPads. And no other company that can satisfy my needs and my desires but the Apple.

OP
X

Xpolarbearx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have all the items now and I have to say I got a great deal. $40 for all 3 items and my iPad is completely protected! The sleeve is more snug fit with the silicone case but still fits well and has extra protection. If you don't want to spend a lot this is a good route to go.

BryanS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bryansimms.com
+1 on the Best Skins Ever product. I've used them on Blackberries for years and ordered one immediately for my iPad.

I carry my stuff in a messenger bag and keep my iPad in a Tom Bihn sleeve, which they call a "cache." It's a padded sleeve that does a decent job of protecting the device from bumps and bruises in my bag. I wouldn't drop test it or sit on it but I'm happy with the protection it offers.

Most reactions

Latest posts