What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review - Best Skins Ever

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for best skin ever to prevent my iphone from scratches and any other sort of damage and that also provides cool and trendy look.

Depends on what you mean exactly by "best". (Best price? Best design? Best quality?) Most of the decal manufacturers offer a pretty wide range of designs as well as allowing you to personalize your own, if you prefer, so there's no shortage of choice. I had a customized one from Zaggskins because I had a discount coupon at the time and it supposedly offers "military grade" protection.

bishtmoris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have recently bought a new device and it get scratches and really looks bad. I am here looking for best skin that offer great protection and helps to keep my device new and chic.

ipad skin covers

marleyortan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Laptop and Mobile skins are a type of stickers which allow you to personalize phone and stand out from it the crowd. Images, photos and even text could be printed on a special paper and applied on the back cover skin of Mobile phone.[/FONT]

Most reactions