What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are You Going Naked On your iPad Or You Using A Case And Or Screen Protector

beary7823

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ice the smart cover, screen protection and back protection, hedger :)

Golfnut61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a new ZAGG invisible shield, and love the feel of it! Also have the magic cover..nothing on the back. Will get a "air bag" for it before we travel north. I want to protect it.

JDFlood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For my two iPad1's I use the black Apple cases. They are thin, and protective, but still can slide into my STM murce. No screen protector, what for, these things are incredibly scratch resistant. I am really careless and haven 't done a thing to any of them. The iPad 2 my wife usually uses, with the Apple magnetic cover... It is fun to watch, usually she is fumbling with two pieces, by she has very bad arthritis... That could be it.

I use one for research, and got a Moleskine cover. It is wonderful. Tablet of paper for taking notes on right and iPad on left. Perfect to make it into a research tool! JD

sp@nky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just placed the Zagg sheild on my iPad2 and love the feel. This was my first shield installation and I found it very easy to place on.

iCrank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad didn't have a case on it and now I have a nasty dent on the back bc of it. I recently bought a few cases from AT&T.com for 5 bucks each.

scubadiver12165

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a smart cover and a closely matching neoprene/plastic back cover. Been contemplating whether to get a protective screen such as that from zag. I hate seeing fingerprints all over the screen. I also have a 5 year old daughter who also claim the iPad as her own so I also want to make sure that it's childproof as much as possible.

I notice that my clean socks is great for cleaning fingerprint smudges from the screen.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
scubadiver12165 said:
I bought a smart cover and a closely matching neoprene/plastic back cover. Been contemplating whether to get a protective screen such as that from zag. I hate seeing fingerprints all over the screen. I also have a 5 year old daughter who also claim the iPad as her own so I also want to make sure that it's childproof as much as possible.

I notice that my clean socks is great for cleaning fingerprint smudges from the screen.

Anything works as long as there isn't any buttons or hard objects around, still naked though after 6 months

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Isla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have become addicted to iPad cases! Mainly use original Apple ipad1 case with Zagg screen protector. I recently got the Zaggmate with keyboard so I ordered a zaggskin for the back. I got a Michael kors case because I liked it but I honestly have not used it. I would def recommend the Zagg screen protector.

HerbalTBag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is totally naked talking bare ass lol. I just put it in it's iPad 2 box whenever I'm not using it.

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an incipio silicone rear cover for both my iPad and iPhone 3GS. I don't use the screen protectors, I just take care of it when in use and place it in a belkin zip up padded case I bought.

OP
aihna

aihna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It seems that some of you prefer to have a case and screen protector and some just want it naked. No matter how you want to carry or use your iPad it always depend on your capability in taking care of it.

Yeah, it is not really necessary to have a protective case or screen as long as your very careful about it. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts