What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you buying the iPad 2?

Are you buying an iPad 2?

• Yes, Definitely!

Votes: 389 75.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 14.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 56 10.8%

• Total voters

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iRuthlessPad said:
If your husband is a musician dont forget to tll him that ios 5 doesnt have LYRICS now :(

But just way too many cool apps for musicians.......and lots of great apps for displaying lyrics as well.

The Archangel

Kellog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought mine as I travel the world to work and its so amazing as a travelling work device but also for those long flights etc for entertainment with all the games and the movies I put on.....amazing!!

ziffos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I have just bought myself another ipad 2 (had one before but sold it as I was not enjoying using it).
My "new" one arrives tomorrow so I will see how I get on with it - hopefully it will be a more enjoyable experience than last time!
This "new" one is a Wifi only version so I will be "tethering" it to my HTC Android mobile phone.

Eshon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kellog said:
I bought mine as I travel the world to work and its so amazing as a travelling work device but also for those long flights etc for entertainment with all the games and the movies I put on.....amazing!!

Mate, what kind of apps do you use while on a trip..?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

edwardallene

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
shop.pchappy.com.au
Yes of course, since I have already an Ipad2 which is very convenient to use. I can browse, scroll everything, with the thinner and lighter that I can bring anywhere, very handy, very friendly to use that is why I really like my new baby:)

dullnote

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Made my mind up going for Ipad2 this thursday will let you know typestill not sure either 32 or 64, but needs the 3g, as I dont have a personal phone, have works one but no 3g on it

dullnote

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well the dead is done went out this afternoon and purchased 64 g 3g Ipad2 trying to get things set up as we speak

T4runner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also bit the bullet today and bought the IPAD 2 at $350. (Had received a $50 gift card). Could have picked it up today, but will do so on Monday. The $399 price is what finally got me active...

Makinnard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeaa im buying an ipad 2 this weekend i hope, new to ipad not to apple

Most reactions

Latest posts