What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you buying the iPad 2?

Are you buying an iPad 2?

• Yes, Definitely!

Votes: 389 75.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 14.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 56 10.8%

• Total voters

nbaum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I buy the IPad2, I'll want to download the apps for word processing and spread sheets. Should I get the 16 or 32 bit version?

ScarletSiren

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I should be receiving a black, 64gb, 3G model in a matter of days! :D I'm excited, I've wanted an iPad ever since the first one was released.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
nbaum said:
When I buy the IPad2, I'll want to download the apps for word processing and spread sheets. Should I get the 16 or 32 bit version?

You mean 16 or 32 gig? It depends what you are going to do with your iPad. If you're the type who likes lots of music and movies and apps then you may be better off with the bigger one. It's a personal choice and if you're good at managing your iPad. You can download all these things and then sync them to your PC, and just load them in the iPad when you need them. Good luck with your choice!!

stretch_jm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New here. My black 32GB wifi is on its way. Already opened my itunes account and lining up the apps I want. Three.....more......days.

karenforge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll definitely get it! iPad 2 is simply the original iPad with a thinner design, a couple of cameras, and a faster chipset. Only it isn’t. Not any more than the original iPad was just a big iPhone. Device by device, year after year, Apple has slowly and now successfully changed the conversation from individual specs to unified experience, from reviewer and competitor driven checklists to mainstream consumer-centric usability.

wingnut1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I eventually (about two months back) bought an iPad 2, 32gb 3G/wifi. My son had a 16gb wifi only iPad 1 which he sold, and I gave him my 32gb 3G/wifi iPad 1, so we still have two iPads.
Not a huge difference in old and new, the little tweaks are nice. I like the new finger swipe functions, they save a bit of time I haven't used the cameras in the new one yet.

lpatriots

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i just purchased the ipad 2 and each time i go the apps catalogue that came with it I only see asian symbols (like letters). how can I change this ? I only see the asian characters there and occasionally in a toolbar.....nowhere else. Can anyone make a suggestion ? has it happened to others ?

PACSman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Purchased a 32G wifi/3G in black a few weeks ago. Love it but almost wish I had gone for the 64G

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, just ordered one on the black Friday deals, cheaper than a refurb. I'll use my original iPad as a backup should the worst happen but mainly as a media centre combined with my Apple TV.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts