What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are lines forming where you are?

Blueprint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple store in pentagon city mall in va has about 50+ in line as I type...

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow - real time updating - thanks - let us know if you get your iPad2. I'm in the UK, so we have to wait another two weeks.

Tim
Scotland

paulm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll be going to the Rockaway, NJ store. I just called up there and they said there are only a few people on line so far.

Anon_Guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I plan to leave @ 3 today to go wait somewhere, but I'm thinking of doing a sneak attack at Target, because honestly... Who shops at Target for electronics?

Will be making phone calls in about 40 minutes to find out line updates where I'm at in the US.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You guys are making me *so jealous* - why can't I get my iPad2 for another 2 weeks - it's not fair....

OK - all of the rest of the world will be staying up late tonight hoping to read US Forum members' first impressions...don't let us down...

Tim
Scotland

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple store in pentagon city mall in va has about 50+ in line as I type...

Dang and it's only 12 noon..lol are u near the front of line? I could get it if I wanted but NBC news 4 just did a news clip saying apple has announced ipad3 coming next spring n will wrk on 4g network. I don't know if I can hold off that long..lol n whereTF they get that info from?

Greg G

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could get it if I wanted but NBC news 4 just did a news clip saying apple has announced ipad3 coming next spring n will wrk on 4g network. I don't know if I can hold off that long..lol n whereTF they get that info from?

I'm not believing that. No way Apple would say anything about ipad3 today. Heck, they did not say anything about ipad2 until the announcement day.

-Greg

keyblade

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll be heading to Best Buy to check the line around 3:15 PM. Have to work until then. I hope the bad weather where I'm at will deter people from going.

jcherepy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple store in the Mall of Georgia near Atlanta has about 100 folks in line at 12:49PM.

unsyncable.com

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.unsyncable.com
I just called my local Best Buy and no one is in line yet... please hold out until I can sneak out of work in a few hours!!!! :fingerscrossed: They would not confirm how many or which versions they had to sell...only that they had "some" in stock and ready to go.

Anon_Guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just went to a local Target and a Best Buy and no lines what so ever.
Based on the phone calls I have made it is the same here. Will be leaving work in about 1.5 hours to go wait somewhere.

Most reactions