What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with latest software update -iOS 5.1.1

abqhudson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All of a sudden, I have big problems typing something into an online form.

For instance, I can no longer do the USA Today crossword, nor can I reply via on-line forms because the typepad has moved up in the screen - a new advertsisng banner below, I think, and now the typepad covers where I'm supposed to be typing and the iPad won't let me move the online page underneath the typepad up so that I can see what I'm doing. Never had a problem until the latest update.

Is there a fix?

How do I let Apple know that there is a problem?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The USA today app just got an upgrade. If you haven't updated yet, maybe that's the problem. if you have updated, again, maybe that's the problem. App updates have sometimes have bugs.

It sounds like you may have split your keyboard, or undocked it. Drag the keyboard key at the bottom right to move it around, or tap and hold for option.

Most reactions

Latest posts