What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

archive email

49ermax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my original iPad only saves 35 emails in my in box.....then they disappear. I have settings set to save 75 emails.
it does save deleted and sent emails but not new emails....help....

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi 49--I don't have an immediate answer to your question, however, perhaps other members will. A few details may be helpful, such as what email sever are using, and what have you done so far?

Also:

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad (original-New), Acessories, Apps, Help, and Apple News.

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5 Guideline Manual. iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please do not forget to read the Rules!*
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

barrie0306

iPF Noob
Reaction score
49ermax said:
my original iPad only saves 35 emails in my in box.....then they disappear. I have settings set to save 75 emails.
it does save deleted and sent emails but not new emails....help....

My gmail, and cloud mail have no problems. But when I use my exchange mail to Microsoftonline the inbox keeps losing emails and then reloads them.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts