What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps on my iPad 3 have disappeared!

Vitex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had just sent an app from from my iPod touch to my iPad. I installed it, but when I couldn't find it I did a spotlight search for it. My iPad froze for about 3 seconds and then all my apps were gone.

When I go to the location of my apps in ifile they are still there. And the memory left is still the same.

I have tried to install apps from the AppStore but when it has to install it says " unable to download application, 'app name' could not be installed at this time.

I have tried to do hard restart, turning it on then off, respring using sbSettings, looking in the hide icons part of of the SBsettings.

I am so sad about what happened, so could someone please help me?

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Try a hard reboot, hold down the power button until it says slide to power off, power off, then turn it back on, that should do the trick

OP
V

Vitex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try a hard reboot, hold down the power button until it says slide to power off, power off, then turn it back on, that should do the trick

I have already tried this and it doesn't work.

Most reactions

Latest posts