What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps not downloading

EllieH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had some updates, so, like you do, updated them. But no, they didn't update, they had the waiting message. So I waited... And waited... Turned my iPad off, reset it, left in turned off overnight, plugged in, still nothing. I deleted the apps thinking that would help. No... I can't download anything!! Help!!!! Please can anyone help? Thank you

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
EllieH said:
Had some updates, so, like you do, updated them. But no, they didn't update, they had the waiting message. So I waited... And waited... Turned my iPad off, reset it, left in turned off overnight, plugged in, still nothing. I deleted the apps thinking that would help. No... I can't download anything!! Help!!!! Please can anyone help? Thank you

Have you tried to download anything in iTunes recently, a podcast maybe? Have a look at this post, particularly Philly Joe's post
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-help/51757-apps-stuck-waiting-mode.html
Let us know how you go.

OP
E

EllieH

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Most reactions