What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps Locations

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm an old pc guy that just bought an iPad 2. It'll arrive in roughly three weeks (I got it from the Apple site). I can't wait to get it! I've read that there is over 65,000 apps located in the apps store on iTunes. Am I missing something? Where is there a comprehensive list of apps on iTunes? I only see a few of them.

Blackhart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's been a while that I've look for apps that way without getting my dinosaur out I think
Open iTunes click on apps at top scroll down righthand side till you see categories
Once you get your pad I recommend appshopper / appstart / app advice all free enjoy

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
Open iTunes. Click on the iTunes Store in the lefthand sidebar. At the top of the screen click App Store. Browse until you can't browse no more. (Click "See All" to see pages of apps). Once you've done that then in the search field (next to the magnifying glass at top right of iTunes) type the words "game apps," "hobby apps," "music apps," or any other search criteria you might think of. Viola - many thousands of apps!

Most reactions

Latest posts