What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps gone up

cesctheman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the uk store apps that were 59p are now 69p apps that cost 1.29 are now 1.49.
Less apps for me
Discuss will you purchase less apps now.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cesctheman said:
In the uk store apps that were 59p are now 69p apps that cost 1.29 are now 1.49.
Less apps for me
Discuss will you purchase less apps now.

This is pretty crumby! Most apps have gone up a £1, apart from the 59p apps which have gone up by 10p!

Won't stop me buying though, it's not like its as much as a ps3 game or windows program, besides things increase in price!

JAILBIRD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I usually grab a lite version of an app to try it out first. If I like it, I'll upgrade to the paid app, regardless of cost. (within reason, $5 or less) I realy don"t mind a price increase on the apps considering what goes into making it.

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just noticed this. Pages has jumped from £5.99 to £6.99 which in percentage terms is a sizeable jump. What has instigated this since the price increase is across the entire store?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, just read it is due to international exchange rates and price adjustments. So while the Australia AppStore prices have been reduced, the UK prices have increased by a minimum 17% and is actually 25% in many cases.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Logmein ignition Has gone from 17.99 to 20.99 thats quite a big increase!

OP
cesctheman

cesctheman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are quite a few big jumps in prices but it was always coming in this day and age, it's just time to choose more wisely. I just wish we knew it was coming.

mobi1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
will you purchase less apps now

Yes, in fact I have removed my credit card details from Appstore so that I don't end up purchasing any app inadvertently :D

Some apps prices have indeed gone up dramatically!

Most reactions

Latest posts