What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps exit after 5 min app store also stops after 5 min HELP!!!!

Blue0488

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I updated to the 4.2 firmware and now my apps will only run for 5 min and then exit on me I don't have any other apps running when it exits so I know it's fine on mem has anyone else had this problem and knows how to fix it?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Try a restart. If that doesn't help do a soft reset.

Restart: Hold down the power button for about three seconds. You'll get a power off slider. Go ahead and slide it off. Wait until the iPad completely shuts down and then restart it by holding down the power button for about three seconds again.

Soft Reset: Hold down the power and home key for about 10 seconds, or until the Apple logo appears. Let go and wait for it to reboot. This will take a few minutes, so be patient.

OP
B

Blue0488

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have done that I have formatted it I think 3 times nothing works the thing that stops working the most is the app store and that's what doesn't make sense

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Then it's probably time to call Apple Support.

The good news is, the iPad is less than a year old, so you can't possibly be out of warrantee yet.

Most reactions

Latest posts